Monday, June 04, 2007

Huh?

Has it really been two weeks or so since I wrote anything here? I guess my blog wouldn't lie to me.

Well, there is much to discuss - and yet, not so much. This month's Parent Paper (available online - google it, top link, last page, go back two pages, voila) has an article of mine in it. Plus, I am redrafting what will become my second book as you read. It was funny, now it's 114% funnier and with 96% fewer grammatical errors!

Oh, and I scored a goal yesterday at soccer - the first in weeks. Yay me!

2 comments:

Derek said...

Pinky??? dont you hate it when history jumps up and bites you on your.....

Cant wait to read the book.....

adamkeeble said...

Actually, I like being reminded of my nicknames, especially the cruel ones based on laundry-mishaps. I also like being bitten on the...