Sunday, January 21, 2007

Handy Manny

To the makers of Handy Manny:

Why?

Love Adam

Seriously, was it meant to be an affectionate rip-off of Bob The Builder? Or a Dora for boys? Because it fails miserably. My boy didn't need another Bob, and watches Dora regardless of his gender (which would bring me on to the lack of any need for Diego, but that's another complaint for another day.)

But my biggest problem with Handy Manny? His phone. When it rings on the show, and I'm in another room, I instantly scramble for my cell. And after the third time it happened, I got really pretty pissed off. So Manny, if you are going to hang around - and please, don't feel you have to on my family's account - download a new ringtone amigo.

1 comment:

Grafted Branch said...

The phone ring gets me too. But I love, love, love that show! It is so sweet and one hundred times more clever than Bob!

:)